Welcome to the world of apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has many benefits and uses. It can be used to improve health, weight, skin and hair, as well as cooking and cleaning.
The best part is you can make it yourself. Apart from the fact that it is way tastier than those commercially produced, it is also less expensive. The only downside is you have to make this months before time so you can first purchase from the store while you wait for your homemade ACV to mature.
Here is what you need to get started.
- Remove the stem of 3 small apples leaving the core and peel.
- 3 tsp of raw sugar
- 800ml of purified or filtered water (depending on the type of jar/container you decide to use.
Note it is important to keep the shape of your container in mind when you chop the apples because your apples are supposed to sit properly and then have enough water to keep them submerged.
1. Wash and cut your apples. Place them in an already sterilized clean jar with a wide mouth.
2. Mix water and sugar and pour on top of the apples. Add more water until the apple slices are covered properly.
3. Using a paper towel or cheesecloth, cover the mouth of the jar and secure the cloth/towel with rubber bands.
4. Place the jar in a warm, dark place for 2 to 3 weeks. You can put in the pantry, store or inside a plastic container with cover in your kitchen.
5. After 2-3 weeks, sieve the apples out and return the liquid to the same container, using the same cloth/towel to cover again and return to the warm, dark place.
6. Leave for about 4-6 weeks and once in 4 days, stir with a wooden spoon.
7. Taste after 4 weeks to see if its acidity is enough for you. Once you are fine with the taste, transfer to a bottle with cover and your ACV is ready for use.
Try it out and drop a comment.
Follow @HerbalProNG on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more product update, weight loss tips, healthy recipes, promotion and information and so on. Contact us here https://nigeria.herbalpro.com/pages/contact-us.