One of the challenges of staying indoors is that most times our mornings start very late with very few activities unlike before when most mornings are filled with preparations to go out.
For a healthy lifestyle, it is important to keep active especially in the morning and during the day. So here are 5 tips on how to ensure you have a healthy morning routine every morning during this time.
1. Have a list of things penned down which you intend to do the next day. This preparation just before bed allows you to have a rough plan for the next day.
2. Set an alarm. It is so easy to stay in bed when we know we have nowhere to go to but setting an alarm reminds us that even though we are not going out, we have things we need to do. It also ensures you keep the routine of waking early so that when the lockdown is ended, transitioning won't be difficult.
3. Eat a healthy breakfast. This is not just grabbing the first thing you see in the kitchen. You need to be mindful about what you eat and how much of it you need. Remember that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
4. Groom mindfully too. Take your time to brush your teeth and floss. Personal hygiene is important and should not be rushed. Having nowhere to go in the mornings gives you time to bath, shave, moisturise and keep up with cleanliness.
5. Exercise and meditate. These two are important for your body and your mind. There will be a lot of mental stress due to the problems caused by the lockdown so it is important you spend time finding some inner peace. You should also exercise to keep fit and stay healthy. You can do yoga, or performed aerobics to your favourite playlist.
In conclusion, it is important to treat your days indoors as you would if you were allowed to go about your normal business. If you are on a weight loss journey or trying to keep fit during the lockdown, add EZ Slim to your morning routine. Coupled with a healthy lifestyle, you will be able to achieve your desired result.
Visit our website www.herbalpro.com to order or call our office on 0818 610 8888, 08183078888. You can also order through our social media handle @HerbalProNG on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or walk into our office at 25b Ladoke Akintola Street, GRA Ikeja Lagos.