Herbal Pro Blood Sugar Management
Herbal Pro Blood Sugar Support is a clinically evaluated, unique formulation of herbal extracts developed scientifically using Ayurvedic concepts. It helps moderate elevated blood sugar, and brings down hyperinsulinemia – the root cause of diabetic...
Herbal Pro Blood Sugar Support is a clinically evaluated, unique formulation of herbal extracts developed scientifically using Ayurvedic concepts. It helps moderate elevated blood sugar, and brings down hyperinsulinemia – the root cause of diabetic complications, such as, peripheral neuropathy, retinopathy & male impotency. It helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and achieving better control over blood sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion from pancreas and the peripheral utilization of glucose. It provides a sense of well-being, improves quality of life and restores libido. Here are some of the properties of Herbal Pro Blood Sugar Support:
* Restores energy levels
* Regulates the blood sugar imbalance
* Positive effect on memory enhancement
* Prevents the decrease of sexual libido due to diabetes
* Shields internal organs against any damage by diabetes
* Enhances quality of life living with the disease
Herbal Pro Blood Sugar Support is 100% natural and made from herbs sourced naturally. Here are some of the key herbs used in the product:
Gudmar (Gymnema Sylvestre): Gymnema is a medicinal shrub known to lower blood sugar, reduce the amount of sugar absorbed by the intestines, lower cholesterol levels, and stimulate insulin release in the pancreas. Gymnema is a supplement that treats both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes and should only be taken with doctor’s supervision.
Methi (Trigonella foenum – graecum): Fenugreek seeds are high in soluble fibre, which helps lower blood sugar by slowing down digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. They are known to improve most metabolic symptoms associated with both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes in humans by lowering blood glucose levels and improving glucose tolerance.
Haldi (Curcuma longa): Ayurveda uses Turmeric roots as an effective anti-diabetic herb to combat and cure Diabetes Mellitus and Pre-Diabetes effectively. Its anti-glycaemic properties help in maintaining proper functioning of the pancreas, thereby stabilizing blood sugar levels and reducing insulin resistance.
Trikatu (Piper longum, Piper nigrum, Zingiber officinalis): Trikatu includes three pungent herbs- black pepper, long pepper and dried ginger powder. This herbal blend helps to alleviate Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes by removing toxins accumulated in the body and thereby reducing insulin resistance.
Diabetes comes in different forms and are a result of different factors related to your Blood Sugar Level. Herbal Pro Blood Sugar support has been developed to support and manage your Blood Sugar level. Here are some of the key important lessons about Diabetes:
What is Diabetes? Diabetes is due to either the pancreas not producing enough insulin or the cells of the body not responding properly to the insulin produced. There are three main types of diabetes mellitus:
- Type 1 DM results from the pancreas failure to produce enough insulin. This form was previously referred to as “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (IDDM) or “juvenile diabetes”. The cause is unknown.
- Type 2 DM begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses a lack of insulin may also develop. This form was previously referred to as “non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (NIDDM) or “adult-onset diabetes”. The primary cause is excessive body weight and not enough exercise.
- Gestational diabetes is the third main form and occurs when pregnant women without a previous history of diabetes develop high blood-sugar level.
Pre- Diabetes is a pre-diagnosis or pre symptoms of getting Type 2 diabetes. When the amount of glucose in your blood is above normal yet not high enough to be called diabetes. With prediabetes, chances heart disease, and strokes are higher. 150 minutes of moderate to vigorous aerobic and resistance exercises each week can delay or prevent Type 2 diabetes and help the diagnosed return to normal glucose levels, possibly without taking any medications.
Stress from Diabetes: Physical and emotional stress prompts an increase in hormones, resulting in an increase in blood sugar levels. Prolonged high blood sugar levels are also a predecessor to cardiovascular disease, which increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.